Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Books and Pie....


....two of my favorite things....
Had a signing at my local bookstore Back to Books this last weekend. Had a great time! Ate some KeyLime Pie from one of my favorite local restaurants (they play Buffett tunes!), munched a few cookies, signed a couple books and chatted with folks I haven't seen in some time - or have never met. Always good to come out from behind the computer and chat with the readers of the work you've toiled over.
The folks as BtB do a great job and their creaky floored store is a treasure to browse. Diane and Miah and the rest of the crew have a keen eye for talented authors (thus my appearance of course) and have a hellava regional section. You should be able to find something that interests you. And if you are picky, they can order anything you want - if it's still in print that is.
Thanks to everyone that came out - and a special thank you to the crew at Back to Books!

No comments: