Sunday, September 16, 2007

Changes


It's become a cliché hasn't it? Everytime fall rolls around you find yourself looking, with the fondest of memories, back on the summer that was. Well...yeah, I do it too. There is a reason it's a cliché after all.
Much brighter men and women have said more about this than I'll ever be able to. So I'll just be happy to live in the present and cherish the past and know that with these changes come new adventures and new excitement and new experiences. That with this change in season comes a change in my life as I progress down the shallow and rocky stream that is being a published author. Still learning to read that stream. Still trying to find where the trout hide. Still trying to find some words that will last so I cast my fly, hoping to get that lunker to rise.
Yeah, change is good.

No comments: